I may be dating myself, but this ole Kenny Rodgers song has some good advice for responsible persons in charge of your companies wireless environments bottom line. In the event that you just dropped in, would you have the tools in place and the expertise readily available to both decipher your companies wireless situation and be able to really determine what condition your wireless condition is in?
Anyone who has taken on the task to remodel a room has learned quickly that without the right tools the job takes 10 times longer than needed. With attention to detail you may get the right result. However, the amount of time that it took was completely unnecessary. How many times have you said to yourself (while in the middle of such a project), “This is ridiculous!”
Without the right tools combined with the best practices, your Telecom Management staff struggle long and hard to achieve their current results. In some cases they struggle just to keep your telecom services operational without even being able to really get to the bottom of knowing your wireless environments true condition.
If you were to just drop in to see what condition your wireless condition is in, would you be able to find the answers to such questions as these:
– What are you being invoiced for?
– Is all of your telecom information in one central location?
– How many times a year is your telecom invoices audited?
– Are you taking advantage of all possible available discounts?
– Do your audits of invoices frequently result in finding errors?
– How long does it take to audit and process your telecom invoices?
– What are the total costs of telecom expenditures across your entire company?
– What percentage of your telecom invoices are …