Computer Network Maintenance for Ensuring Business Continuity
There was a time when protecting your company meant locking the leading door while you were away. With the advance of information technology, high-tech gadgetry, and internet connections, there are now more ways than previously for malcontents to enter into your company. A lock on leading door may protect your chattels and can definitely not protect your information. More and more, that vital business details are precisely what thieves want.
– Local Area Networks (LANs) that takes the contour of geographical networking, being a network that covers a single home
– This form of network utilizes cabling to transmit data between the computers
– Wide Area Networks (WANs) which traverses cities, countries, continents and even the whole world
– The biggest exponent of the form of network may be the Internet,
Learn Computer Network Engineering Online
The Wide World Web has three main elements, namely HTML (Hyper Text Mark-up Language), a programming language which formats hyper text files and helps to create a graphical interface on the internet; HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol), that enables users to jump from file to another by clicking on a URL link embedded in text, or an image plus a URL (Universal Resource Locator), a unique address which can be attached to each file on the internet and which can be accustomed to get in touch with any file instantly. The World Wide Web is surfed by simply clicking on hyperlinks to jump from site to site. This allows individuals to navigate throughout the websites on the web. – Make sure that you have a great deal of hard drive space in this industrial computer
– It needs space with there being a great deal of orders being sent over the system and the majority of them are being stored around the drive
– Essentially you’ll need to be certain it can actually handle it
– It is recommended that you might have drives of at least one terabyte if not more
Virus and spyware protection software, meanwhile, help you maintain files safe. Hackers insert viruses and spyware in website HTML, text files and programs. Once downloaded and activated, these programs can destroy files, copy passwords and banking details and damage software programs. A general anti-virus program scans for such viruses and spyware either deletes or quarantines them to suit your needs.